2 phone 3 T h I N G_McElman_070716_2375 S/Southern Pawn Shop cropped - yellow tiled

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thing #9 - Online Collaboration Tools

I tried out Google Docs and think I can definitely see some library applications for this. If you are on a committee with someone from another branch, it would be an easy way to collaborate on a document or presentation. I think this is a great idea! It seemed to be quite easy to use. I read the testimonials from other users and it seemed like everyone found lots of different applications for Google Docs. However, I didn't see how to edit the public document without first setting up an account. I didn't try Zoho because it looks like you have to set up an account before you can do anything there, too, but I imagine it works in much the same way.

No comments: