2 phone 3 T h I N G_McElman_070716_2375 S/Southern Pawn Shop cropped - yellow tiled

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thing #11 - Tagging and Del.icio.us

Well, I tagged my blog. It seems to make sense to do the tagging, but more for my own benefit than for anyone else's. I guess I'm not so into "sharing" as I could be.

I also explored del.icio.us. I can see it as an easy way to always have your bookmarks available, no matter what computer you are at. However, once again, I have a problem with this "sharing" thing. The things I looked at that were already bookmarked were so varied, that putting in one tag and searching what came up was almost overwhelming. I can see where I might use it for myself to keep track of sites that would help with a reference question or project, but I can't see it extending farther out than that.

No comments: