2 phone 3 T h I N G_McElman_070716_2375 S/Southern Pawn Shop cropped - yellow tiled

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thing #22 - What Have I Learned Today

I don't know how I'll ever be able to keep up with all I've learned. I like the idea of 15 minutes a day. It doesn't sound too overwhelming. so I should be able to do it. I'll try to keep up on some of the RSS feeds that I've subscribed to, and will add any other sites I come across that sound interesting to me. There is just so much out there, that I don't know how anyone keeps up regularly.

I'll try to keep up (or at least visit occasionally) WebJunction Minnesota, Ning's 23 things Minnesota, and the Minitex Webinars. Flickr and YouTube are wonderful time wasters. I'll try to think of a way to make them more usable for me as a librarian, though. I have the "Librarian in Black" and "The Shifted Librarian' on my RSS feeds as well as several other sites, so all in all, I think that will definitely cover my 15 minutes a day.

No comments: